Many companies opt for closed, in-house sessions where the instruction can be focused exclusively on the needs of their organization.
John A McLay, P. Eng., R.E.T., PE
Plant Managers, Plant Operations’, Plant Maintenance Staff and Engineers, Supply Chain Management Professionals, QA/QC, Safety Professionals, as well as Administration personnel with plant turnaround responsibilities.
Run with the same content and information as the internationally-recognized MasterClass: Shutdowns & Turnarounds, closed course options allows businesses to tailor the learnings and discussions directly to their needs and their operations. Closed courses can be scheduled within a timeframe that allows companies to maximize their efficiency and cost-effectiveness. All courses are taught by John McLay, PMTP’s resident expert with over 40 years of heavy industrial experience across the world.
- The seminar is 3 days in duration
- 7 ½ hours per day
- 150+ power point slides referencing the manual
- Case study #1. Maximize work scope efficiency by roadblock identification and solution
- Case study #2. Develop a work package review system
- Case study #3. Properly mobilize and demobilize a major contractor
- Daily reading assignment
- Typical contractor question handout with reading assignment review and discussion period
- Daily question period at the end of each day
- Copy of the technical manual “Practical Management for Plant Turnarounds” for each participant.
- To view the seminar outline, view our Training Syllabus.